Improve the way employees communicate and collaborate, in and out of the office. Enjoy low start-up costs, affordable calling plans, HD sound quality, and business calling and mobility features that simplify the way your work. Mobile-friendly, cloud-based voice (VoIP) and unified communication systems are today’s solution of choice. However, some businesses may need to leverage their existing infrastructure or still utilize traditional landline phone services for calling and analog devices.
VoIP Phone Systems
- Get FusionWorks, with feature-rich telephony, affordable calling plans, and HD office phones that help your employees work smarter. 50+ calling and mobility features available.
- Secure collaboration tools for your dispersed workforce: voice and video calling, conference for 1,000 attendees, white-boarding, file transfer, screen share, and more features in one application to use across devices.
Calling Services for Teams
- Integrate Fusion Connect’s Calling Service with Microsoft Teams, making it possible for users to call anyone - outside or inside their organization - while working in Teams.
- Improve customer service, speed call resolution, support flexible staffing, and leverage robust real-time reporting in a self-managing online portal. Use Fusion Connect phones or provide your own – even mobile devices.
- Simplify IT management by combining voice and Internet over a single Internet connection using your existing phone system. Prioritized crystal-clear calls over a secure private network with significant cost savings.
- Lower your monthly spend with a traditional, easy-to-use “plain old telephone service” (POTS). Fixed landlines ensure solid connection for fax, elevator, or wired alarm systems.
Always-on, reliable Internet service is a necessary utility to run a successful business today. With so many technologies and speeds to choose from, selecting the right solution for your business begins with understanding how your employees will use it and how it will be managed.
Fiber Optic Internet
- Symmetrical connections available with fiber cable internet provide consistent and reliable upload and download speeds. Fast speeds – up to 100 Gbps – support business-critical application performance. And our industry-leading service commitments keep your business up and running.
• High-capacity bandwidth handles streaming media and large upload/download demands
• Symmetrical speeds provide dependable and consistent data throughput
• Enjoy faster speeds over much longer distances than those offered by DSL and Cable services, which unlike Fiber, are distant dependent
• Transfer large amounts of data faster
• A great service option to power Business VoIP service, for clear communications and cost-savings
- Fusion Connect Business Ethernet offers fast, scalable, and predictable bandwidth. With greater resilience at high speeds, there’s no better value.
Ethernet is ideal for businesses with demanding, mission-critical data access needs. We offer symmetrical bandwidth up to 100 Gbps, backed by industry-leading uptime guarantees.
• Up to 50% less expensive than comparable T1 service
• Great for a geographically dispersed workforce using virtual private networking (VPN)
• Ethernet easily uses your existing infrastructure
- T1 and Bonded T1 plans are a great fit for businesses with one or several offices that need symmetrical upload and download speeds to support business-critical data traffic. T1 Business Internet service handles bandwidth-intensive apps like VoIP and streaming media. Use T1 to transmit large volumes of data, images or video; or run Web, email, database or application services.
Business Broadband Services
- Choose broadband speeds, plans, and technologies — including Asymmetrical Ethernet, DSL, Broadband Business Fiber, and Cable — to match your bandwidth demands, at budget-friendly price points. Fusion offers broadband Internet coverage nationwide, giving multi-location businesses the flexibility to select the Internet service that meets your businesses’ requirements at each location.
Wireless WAN Access
- Fusion Connect Wireless services internet services deliver a range of speeds to your business anywhere in the U.S. Flexible and fast to deploy, Fusion Connect provides versatile access speeds 10 Gbps. Wireless Broadband delivers high-speed wireless Internet service through a wireless local area network (WLAN) or wide area network (WAN). The fully managed and secure service requires minimal equipment and wiring, making it flexible and fast to deploy.
Networking and Security
Take the guesswork, risk, and hassle out of your security, WiFi, and Wide Area Network. Fusion Connect’s Managed Network and Security services are built on industry-leading, best-of-breed technologies. Their experts manage every aspect of the process including design, deployment, monitoring, and support.
- Fusion Connect’s experienced team works with you to design, deploy, and support your custom SD-WAN solution. You will experience a dedicated and thorough onboarding process, proactive monitoring, and ongoing account management. Feel confident knowing you are backed by Fusion Connect's industry-leading SLAs and 24/7 U.S.-based support.
- MPLS, or Multi-Protocol Label Switching, enables businesses to converge business applications onto a single private network across locations. Fusion MPLS provides customers with a virtual private network (VPN) service with guaranteed bandwidth for real-time voice, video and Internet use. More flexible than legacy technologies, Fusion MPLS works in conjunction with existing or planned IP based services. It delivers predictable application performance, advanced security, and scalability, making it an ideal network solution for multi-site businesses.
Remote Access VPN
- A cost-effective solution to meet the increasing demands of your mobile workforce. With the increased adoption of dispersed workforces and disaster readiness protocols, businesses need reliable and secure communications and private networks. Remote Access VPN enables your workforce to securely access mission-critical data from anywhere, regardless of your business size.
Managed WiFi, Wireless Broadband
- Provide private wireless access for employees and a secure, public WiFi network for guests in one fully managed, end-to-end solution. Fusion Managed WiFi frees network managers from the burden and cost of setting up and managing a wireless network, allowing you to focus on your key priorities. Their cloud-based Managed WiFi service fits all types of Wireless LAN (WLAN) needs including branch offices and stores, large facilities and campuses, and distributed multi-site organizations. It offers built-in security and accommodates over 100 users per access point. Plus, it grows with your business, from a single access point to a large network with thousands of access points.
Unified Threat Management (UTM)
- Centralize security management and reduce demands on your IT staff with Fusion’s Unified Threat Management (UTM) service. The multi-layered security service safeguards your network and information assets using a UTM device or UTM service on the network. It protects users against malware, viruses, spam, and emerging cyber threats.
Managed Services for IT
Harness the power of the cloud to increase efficiency, collaboration, and teamwork. Empower your employees to work from anywhere with easy access to Microsoft’s popular productivity and collaboration tools, without the need for new hardware installations.
- Complete your Cloud Solution with Microsoft’s best-in-class productivity applications including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook across any devices.
- Entrust your company’s email to the world’s leading business-class email solution.
- Empower teamwork and collaboration with a dynamic and productive Intranet and team sites for every project, department, and organization.